RESPONSIBLE DISCLOSURE ROUTESCANNER
The online Routescanner services and this website www.routescanner.com (the 'Routescanner Services') are developed, operated and offered to you by Havenbedrijf Rotterdam N.V. (the Port of Rotterdam, 'POR', 'us', 'we' or 'our'), a public limited company, under Dutch law, having its registered office at Wilhelminakade 909, 3072AP, Rotterdam. Through the Routescanner Services, POR provides insights in worldwide container shipping routing options.
At POR the security of our systems is top priority. No matter how much effort we put into system security, there might be vulnerabilities present. If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it. We would like to ask you to help us protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following.
- Report the vulnerability as quickly as is reasonably possible, to minimize the risk of hostile actors finding it and taking advantage of it.
- Report in a manner that safeguards the confidentiality of the report so that others do not gain access to the information.
- Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient. But complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
Please do not
- Reveal the vulnerability or problem to others until it is resolved.
- Build your own backdoor in an information system with the intention of then using it to demonstrate the vulnerability, because doing so can cause additional damage and create unnecessary security risks.
- Utilize a vulnerability further than necessary to establish its existence.
- Copy, modify or delete data on the system. An alternative for doing so is making a directory listing of the system.
- Make changes to the system.
- Repeatedly gain access to the system or sharing access with others.
- Use brute force attacks, attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties to gain access to the system.
What we promise:
If you have followed the instructions above, we will:
- respond to your report within 5 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date.
- not take any legal action against you concerning the report.
- not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission, unless it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. Reporting under a pseudonym or anonymous is possible.
- keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem.
- give your name as the discoverer of the problem in the public information concerning the reported problem, (unless you desire otherwise).
- strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication on the problem after it is resolved.
This Responsible Disclosure policy is based on an example written by Floor Terra and the Responsible Disclosure Guideline of the NCSC. This Responsible Disclosure policy is dated July 2021. POR reserves the right to amend this Responsible Disclosure policy from time to time. For more information on this Responsible Disclosure policy please contact us at: https://www.routescanner.com/contactTo homepage